A visual step-by-step workflow process with required columns and custom permissions in each step.
How does it work?
Workflow has 3 major functionalities:
Structured Workflow - Set a mandatory order in the status column labels,
e.g: I want every sales opportunity to go through this process:
lead -> qualification -> closure (no way to skip qualification)
Required columns per each step, it will not let the user go to the next step without populating selected columns.
e.g you cannot finish the qualification stage without filling the timeline column
Permission settings to your process, allowing only permitted personnel to perform a specific step.
e.g only manager can approve a special discount
Decision Trees! (Coming Soon)
Frequently asked questions
Can the plans be used by all the account users, or just for specific users?
The plans are based on the number of boards and steps that can be configured through the account, no matter how many users use it, or how many actions are performed.
Can I configure a workflow for multiple status columns for a specific board?
Can I have more than 1 option to go to from each status? (decision tree)
What's a recommended best practice setting?
Restrict the status column for editing, this is important as the workflow app main purpose is to dictate a certain process flow, by restricting editing on the status column, board members will have to go through the workflow you set.
Why the authentication is required?
Why do I have the option to deactivate my workflow configuration?
Is it possible to go a step back in the workflow?
From each step it is possible to go to the previous step. The back permissions are identical to the forward permissions at each step. (all users, per person column or for a specific person)
I have more questions
Sure. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any question using this form
What data from our monday account being saved on your end?
- None of the account, users(other the authKey), teams, or boards data are being saved on our end or outside of monday.com.
- Only the configuration data (selected status column labels, required columns names, and permissions - NOT the actual monday.com account data) using the Workflow Configuration is being saved on our end via MongoDB - which is secured and encrypted.
- All the traffic to the backend is secured with TLS 1.2, HTTPS certificate, and HSTS.
- All the requests are authenticated and authorized using the monday.com session token and the client secret of the application.
- The auth token of the board owner is being saved securely on our end (after his authorization) in order for the app to be able to change the status column while locked